ASPIMSS & Zubic Global Ventures Feud: Azubuike Eroundu Carpets Ezinwa Abiri
Zubic Global ventures has reacted to the sponsored announcement by Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS) which is being aired by some radio stations in Abia State. The said road announcement from ASPIMSS claimed that its contractual agreement which Zubic Global Ventures has expired.
In swift reaction through a press release signed by the Chief Executive Officer of Zubic Global Ventures Chief Azubuike Erondu, he stated that the position of the General Manager of Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), Chief Ezinwa Abiri in the annoucement is false.
Chief Erondu in the press statement revealed that the contractual agreement between his firm and ASPIMSS still subsist till the end of 2021. He opined among other reasons why the contract still subsist to include the following;
READ FULL PRESS RELEASE;
Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS) & Zubic Global Ventures; Setting The Records Straight
For some days now, an announcement sponsored by ASPIMSS has been aired by Radio Stations in Abia State wherein they claimed that the contractual agreement they entered into with our organization (Zubic Global Ventures) have expired.
As a responsible organization, it is expedient we set the records straight and also expose the general public to the true picture of the matter.
The unquestionable fact is that our contractual agreement with ASPIMSS still subsist till the end of 2021. This is so because of the following;
- The General Manager of Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), Chief Ezinwa Abiri entered into a contractual agreement on-behalf of the organization with Zubic Global Ventures as regards the following revenue windows in the agency for 2021 ;
- ASPIMSS Yearly Clearance and Company Assessment
- Keke Abia State Emblem
- Monitoring from Osisioma to Aro Ngwa (both side), both side of Umuikaa to Owerrinta and Ukaegbu junction.
- A contractual agreement was reached
- Our organization (Zubic Global Ventures) paid the agreed contractual fee with receipts issued to us by ASPIMSS since on February this Year.
- Unfortunately, the General Manager of Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), Chief Ezinwa Abiri after entering a contractual agreement with us, went ahead to re sell the revenue windows he sold us to another organization.
- After re selling our revenue windows, he made attempts to make refund to us. But as an organization that believes in due process we refused.
- Because of our believe in due process, we approached the court and the court granted a restraining order against ASPIMSS interfering with our job.
- As a law abiding organization, we have followed due process and we will not allow Chief Ezinwa Abiri to intimidate us or stop the organization from carrying out her agreed obligation.
- We are sure that in due time, the law abiding Governor of Abia State Dr, Okezie Ikpeazu PhD will intervene and call to order Chief Ezinwa Abiri in the interest of protecting investors and their investment.
- We will finally advise the General Manager of Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), Chief Ezinwa Abiri to learn how to keep to contractual agreements and also abide by court decisions.
We wish Ndi Abia and motorist a wonderful Christmas season, while assuring them of best service from Zubic Global Ventures.
Chief Azubuike Erondu
CEO – Zubic Global Ventures