Notable points that qualifies Nwa-abia as the incoming HOA representative of Ohuhu constituency
- Chief Chris Akachukwu Nwa-abia is a Freedom fighter.
He has come to put a stop to dictatorship in Ohuhu.
- He is independent in his pursuit, industrious and hardworking.
His kind of person cannot be blindfolded with money or any other materialistic thing in the state house of assembly, so he can’t run errands for people that aren’t financially advantaged enough to to foot his bills.
- Chief Chris Akachukwu is an advocate of Love, peace and development in Ohuhu.
Significantly, his projects and the things he do for his people on daily basis speaks volume of quality representation.
He has provided different opportunities of employment for his brothers and sisters in Ohuhu.
- Chief Chris Akachukwu Nwa-abia is the only innovative candidate amongst the people vying for HOA position in Ohuhu.
This is the only candidate that outlined the projects that’d benefit his constituency once he is elected. E.g Charcoal project.
- Chief Chris Akachukwu Nwa-abia is an encourager of education which a significant key to a successful generation. He is the only candidate that offered scholarship to 50 students from his hometown, Isingwu, and other places for the promotion of educational growth.
- Nwa-abia is not authoritative, neither is he a dictator. He is a democrat and he wants the very best for the people of Ohuhu.
- Despite the Firm, achievements and undisputedness of chief Chris Akachukwu Nwa-abia, he still remains humble and accommodating to his people and beyond.
- Nwabia is optimistic and perseverant, especially when it comes to bringing freedom and liveliness to people around him.
He’s change personified.
Having seen this convincing points, dust your PVC and wait for March 11, because Nwa-abia is coming to RESTORE.
Action people’s party 👉 Action (🐘🐘🐘🐘)
Kingsley Nnabuihe ✍️